Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do What You Love

I am off for another crazy day filled with classes and getting myself to places quickly. Not to mention all the homework I want to get done before my reading week, which is next week. I must say I am very pleased that I got up early (5:30am) and ran and stretched, because if I didn't I would be a little more frazzled. They joy of running and a good downward dog stretch! 

While I am having a busy day I wanted to leave you with the Lululemon Manifesto so you can ponder some of its sayings.




My favourite saying (or at least one of them) is, "That which matters the most should never give way to that which matters the least." Think about it! 


*Edited to add*


Go and visit Brie, The Fit Bride, and read about what she found in Shape magazine. I love this post so much! I think about the kinds of ads that fitness magazines have whenever I am reading one. I am always perplexed when a magazine that is telling me that there is not quick fix for losing weight permanently (which there isn't, nor should there be) and then they have ads for diet pills. GAH! It is really annoying!! Visit The Fit Bride to see what Brie has to say!

Happy Running!

0 comments:

Post a Comment