Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Little Things

I can’t be the only one who loves to decorate her fridge? Right?!

It has to be one of my favourite things to do when I move into a new place. Here is my fridge now, I just moved in a little over three weeks ago. I will most likely be adding tons to it in the months to come:



What are you looking at? Let me tell you. One of my favourite pictures of me and my boyfriend after our first 5k together, a really good no-bake protein bar recipe, my Shakespeare finger puppet (every English Literature graduate needs one of these), a Barack Obama magnet that I got from my Mum (I think she wanted this one, but let me have it anyway, so sweet!), and some of the Lululemon Manifesto.



Here is the whole Lululemon Manifesto, and classic photo booth pictures with my boyfriend (these happen to be some of my favourite pictures).


Here we have a classic picture of me, my boyfriend, and some friends at a dress rehearsal for a choir concert (we were in high school when this picture was taken), a business card for a local personal trainer (I just love the card), and a pamphlet that I got with an Amazing Grass order.


Here is the bottom of the fridge and some more pictures and magnets. I love magnets! The really blue picture is of Sean McCann from Great Big Sea, the picture was taken from the front row at a concert and it is one of my favourite pictures ever!


Here is a close-up of my favourite part of the bottom of the fridge.

I wanted to show you guys a little more of what I am about! My decorating of the fridge or my magnetic board in my bedroom (which I will show you later) are not exactly like a Vision Board but it is a start for me. One day I will make a complete Vision Board, but for now I just like posting pictures and stuff I cut out of magazines to remind me of what I love and so I can look at my favourite pictures everyday!


It makes me really happy to put stuff like this together. Like I mentioned above I do have a board that is in my bedroom, and I will share it with you later. It has full pages from magazines with stretches for runners so I don't forget to stretch. Of course there is more, but there is a little bit of what the board is about.

Happy Running!

0 comments:

Post a Comment