Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happiness


I got this for my birthday from a dear friend who makes wonderful unique things (quilts in many sizes, bags, skirts, Lavender pillows...there are so many cute things!!). 

I posted this in my living room right by the door so I can see it every day, if I'm in too much of a rush to read the whole message I can always see the happiness message and it makes me smile!

Visit her webpageblog, and Facebook page

Question:
Do you have little things that you have posed around your home that make you smile? This quotation from Chasing Lightning Bugs Studio was a new addition, but I also have the lululemon manifesto on my bedroom door to remind me to:

Drink fresh water, as much water as you can

Do one thing a day that scares you 

Breathe deeply 

Dance sing floss and travel 

Sweat once a day 

Listen listen listen and then ask strategic questions

Happy Running!

3 comments:

chasing lightning bugs said...

you are fabulous. i hope you're full of happiness every day.

Anonymous said...

Aww I love Lululemon's manifesto! I have never heard it before!

Anonymous said...

i love lululemon's manifesto!!!!!! LOVE it!

Post a Comment