Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally Slowing Down

This week has been crazy! There was so much school work to do, two tests and on top of that, and there was outside stress. I am happy to say that in four days I managed to get everything done and in on time, study for my tests (I have one more today at 12:30pm) and get a good chunk of work done that is due next week. Phew!

I feel so relieved to have everything (almost) done this week, and I only have a couple things left to do for next week. I got an e-mail from my boyfriend this morning saying that he wanted to take most of the weekend off from studying and working, this was music to my ears! We both need this weekend off to just relax, go for a run, and enjoy the weather.

I cannot wait to finish my test today because I am going to relax and read a book I bought last week, Fear the Worst by Linwood Barclay. I think that my reading is going to have to happen in the chair that looks out onto the backyard, it has just be so beautiful out. 




[Source]

I found that when I worked as a manager in a bookstore I didn't read as much as I would have liked to. SO I am catching up on books that I bought while I was working. I must say there are a lot of them, I wanted to own all the good books that I knew I wanted to read, but was never able to get through all of them.

After an afternoon of walking to and from school, writing a test, coming home and eating some lunch and reading, I am thinking that I will head out for a run before dinner. It is just too beautiful to pass up a run down by the lake!

I hope that all of you are having an amazing week and enjoying the beautiful weather! 

Happy Running!

1 comments:

A Toronto girl out West said...

Oh! You live right by the lake? Must be gorgeous right now! My mom has been going on and on about how wonderful the weather has been!!!

Enjoy your run! :o)

Post a Comment